Wednesday are Wing Nights at Cartage and Chef Zak started using our Peach Ketchup to make wings. #BecauseCovid there aren't Wing Nights right now but the craving remained. My husband and I decided to start making wings at home, and we found out they're so cheap and easy (and satisfying!) they've become a regular thing. Here's a dead simple baked recipe.
- 3lbs chicken wings
- 2tbs of oil
- 1tsp salt ! tsp pepper
- Mojo Jojo Ketchup of your choice but Jerk Peach is Delicious
- preheat the broil feature on your oven (500 degrees)
- take your defrosted wings out of the packaging, rinse in cold water and pat dry.
- toss in oil, slat and pepper mix
- put them on parchment or a rack and broil 10 minutes per side.
- toss the chicken wings in a (fresh) bowl and about 1/8th cup of ketchup and let site for aoubt 5 min.